King Rose Archives FAQs and Information for Fine Art Prints
How many copies are in each Edition?
Edition sizes vary, our core collection editions are no more than 450, and each print is individually made, numbered and matted. You have the option of ordering these prints with a frame. Different collections have different editions; and every print comes with description of the event and person(s depicted (where available) and its number on the reverse side.
How are King Rose Archives prints produced?
- Highest quality C-type and Giclee prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Photographic Paper.
- Professionally framed and matted to order in high-quality wood frames and protected with exhibition quality shatter-resistant acrylic glass.
- All are created with standard sizes and pricing.
- All orders shipped within 15 working days; other delivery options are available.
- Hand printed and shipped from the United States.
- Custom sizes are available on request.
What is the printing process?
Highest quality digital C-Type prints on Fuji Crystal Archive Paper. This printing technique combines traditional darkroom printing and digital technology. The Lambda C-Type photographic process has replaced the historical photographic process and uses three lasers that combine into a single stream to create images on photographic paper. But like traditional photography, these are then internally "wet" processed.
What print sizes are available?
King Rose Archives offers standard small, medium or large prints. The sizes in the print product description are based on the measurements of the matted print.
- Small - 11" x 14"
- Medium - 16" x 20"
- Large - 20" x 24"
- Extra Large - 22/24" x 30"
What are the prices?
- Small Matted & Framed print $110 + Shipping and handling
- Medium Matted & Framed print $180 + Shipping and handling
- Large Matted & Framed print $270 + Shipping and handling
- Small matted print $75 + Shipping and handling
- Medium matted print $125 + Shipping and handling
- Large matted print $195 + Shipping and handling
Are custom sizes available?
We are happy to provide custom sizes and framing to fit your unique needs. Please email us at email@example.com with your request.
What are the image sizes?
Image size depends on the aspect ratio and the size of the original negative.
- A small print will have an image size of either 7" x 10" or 8" x 10".
- A medium print will have an image size of either 11.2" x 16" or 13" x 16".
- A large print will have an image size of either 14" x 20" or 16" x 20".
What are the choices for frames and mats?
Choose either a black or white hand-made wood frame. For custom framing options contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All images are matted with white, made to order, acid-free, archive quality mats.
How can I purchase works of art from King Rose Archives?
You can order online through our website, www.kingrosearchives.com or by calling toll free, (310) 391-2020. Whichever method you choose King Rose Archives offers a money-back guarantee if you contact us within 7 days of receipt of the order.
What customer support is offered by King Rose Archives?
Our customer support team is happy to answer your questions about the types of art-photography we offer, purchasing, framing, shipping, displaying, and caring for the work you select. Please email your questions to email@example.com.
We accept all major credit and debit cards for payment online.
What currency is my credit card billed in?
We are currently able to accept payments in U.S. Dollars, Euro and Pounds Sterlings
Will my purchase be taxed?
Yes. Sales tax is applied to all purchases made from businesses based in California such as King Rose Archives.
When will I receive my order?
Shipping time varies depending on what type of artwork is being shipped, how it’s packaged and the destination. Art is normally sent within 15 working days from the date an order is placed. Delivery can take up to two additional weeks. If your artwork requires special packaging, you will be notified of this during the ordering process, and a representative will contact you to discuss.
How much does shipping cost?
1. Shipping charges are based on your shipping address and the weight of the package to be delivered. All orders will normally be shipped within 15 working days of placing your order, but as all images are individually printed, please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
- Shipping charges to USA (except Hawaii and Alaska): First Item $20 Each Additional Item $11
- Shipping charges to Hawaii and Alaska:First Item $65 Each Additional Item $32
- Shipping charges to Canada: First Item $35 Each Additional Item $18
- For other international shipping contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Express delivery options are available. Please contact email@example.com.
2. We will ship your order in the appropriate packaging, via Federal Express, to the address provided to us on your order form. All items are fully insured during transit to cover damage, loss or non-delivery. If, for whatever reason, you are concerned about the status of your delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the validity of the signatory taking receipt of the items.
5. In the event that items are returned, due to being faulty or damaged in shipping, all costs shall be borne by us and credited to you on receipt of the damaged items by King Rose Archives
Can I ship to a location other than my home?
Yes. When you make a purchase you are given the option to ship to any address that you choose.
Is the artwork insured?
All items are fully insured during transit to cover damage, loss or non-delivery. If, for whatever reason, you are concerned about the status of your delivery, please contact us email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the artwork you have purchased you can return it to us if you contact us within 7 days of receiving it and claim a full refund for the price of the work not including shipping and packaging costs. Please note that the customer is responsible for the return of the item, which must be in the same condition on arrival at King Rose Archives as it was when originally shipped in order for you be issued a refund. Please also inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org when and if you plan to return an item.
If you have any further questions regarding our return policy or would like advice on how to return the artwork, including how to avoid damage contact us: email@example.com.
What if my work of art arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that the work arrives damaged, please contact us immediately and our customer support representatives will walk you through the options. These may include replacing the damaged work, credit towards another purchase, or a full refund. Unfortunately King Rose Archives cannot accept any responsibility for work that has arrived damaged if you have not contacted us within 7 days of receiving your order. We suggest that customers inspect their artwork immediately upon receipt.